Enzo Ferrari said “aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines…
…and tuning is your first step to getting the most out of your engine! Panic Motorsports offers tuning services for rear-wheel Mazda, GM, Nissan, Mopar, Mercedes, and similar models (Note: RWD only at this time).
Our tuning programs include:
- Hydra EMS
- ECU Tek
Tuning sessions are by appointment only!
Make sure you read the details below, and contact us if you have any questions: call or text 803.261.7629, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dyno time is $150/hour. A normal tuning session will average $500 and includes power and driveability tuning. Stand alone ECU’s will require driveability tuning.
Dyno tuning benefits you by offering:
- Improved daily performance,
- Improved mileage and economy,
- Improved engine operation, and
- A competitive edge.
And while we make every effort to be aware of problems before they occur, by listening and reacting to the car’s needs during the tuning session, things can happen. You will be asked to sign a waiver (see below) prior to your tuning session which includes, but is not limited to:
- Confirming that your vehicle is in a tune ready state (view our checklist to get started, see below),
- You understand and accept the risk of running your vehicle on the dynamometer,
- You release Panic Motorsports, LLC from any liability of any nature for damages or other losses which may be sustained as a result of the testing/tuning on Panic’s dyno.
Panic’s techs have years of experience tuning engines to reach their maximum performance output whether you’re headed to the track or to The Dragon. Trust in our winning record to put you on the right path for your next sports car outing, and for some cool, in-depth details on our tuning services, check out this blog post.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment! email@example.com or 803.261.7629 (call or text)